Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Summer Song

The heat is getting on my nerves now. When I go back to my flat in the night, its no less than a hot furnace ready to roast me alive. I happen to have a flat on the 5th floor, which also is the top most floor of the apartment. Purchasing a cooler was a necessity.

Eagerly waiting for the rain gods. I know its a bit early to expect rains, but you never know. Anyways the weather hasn't been following a fixed course lately with rains witnessed in February.

Coming to the news makers. Satch will be performing in Bangalore today at palace grounds. Yesterday, I saw one of his LIVE recordings, and was amazed to core. This guy is unbelievable when it comes to electric guitar. The way his fingers move on the fret board is mind-boggling. He can make it talk/cry. I am gonna miss him in action. Why God? Why do they organise rock shows on weekdays?

"Summer Song" happens to be my favorite song by the "Lord of The Strings".

Anyone saw him LIVE in action?