Monday, July 04, 2005

The Rain Song

Finally the rain gods answered my prayers and came with a thunder. Its been raining heavily since couple of days, and it feels good.

But call it irony, I haven't been able to enjoy this splendid climate much. The entire weekend was spent in the office trying to sort out issues and banging code. It gets on nerves I tell you. Try working on a weekend evening, and you will understand what I am talking.

Rainy season always reminds me of good ol Pune. Those outings to the places/forts near Pune used to be so thrilling. That reminds me, the first outing of this season will happen during the next weekend most probably, to a place called Sri Sailam, which is like 250Kms from here. Hope its good.

BTW saw Parineeta and would recommed it to everyone. Except the melodrama towards the climax, I enjoyed every bit of it. Vidya Balan is so cute and likable. Haven't seen Paheli. Some people tell me its load of crap, while some tell me its an awesome movie. Suggestions welcome. I used to hate Amol Palekar as a KID. But as I grew I kinda started liking his movies/acting skills. Same applies to Farooq Sheikh.

Also saw "Harold and Kumar go to white castle" recently, if you haven't seen this movie and enjoy slapstick, go for it. Laugh riot.

Will get back to work.....