Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Back in Pune

It feels good to be in Pune. Life is funny. There was a time when I used to hate this place. Maybe the circumstances then made me feel that way. But the perception has definitely changed, and I feel Pune is not that bad a place.

Normally the memories associated with a place form an opinion about it. You ask a bunch of students freaking out on F.C. road about Pune and they will definitely come out with something like "Pune rocks". You ask a group of new joinees in TCS/Infy/Wipro having a great time in one of the pubs in Bangalore and they will say "Bangalore is the best".

So its the time you have in a place which decides whether the place sucks or rocks. I am definitely glad to be in Pune again.

This week is going to be an easy one, with literally nothing to do on the work front. So reading and browsing is what I have on mind.