Thursday, November 04, 2004

Work Galore

I am buried neck deep in work. Here is how my typical day goes.

Get up at 7:00 AM. Get ready and drive to office before 8:45 AM. Work from 9:00 AM till late in the evening ( or shall we say night ) normally till 10.00 or 11.00 PM. Go home and hit the bed. Get up.......

I am in office even on weekends. Its driving me crazy.

Looks like I won't be able to make it to Pune for Diwali. Mom and Dad are definitely going to be sore over this, but can't help it. I have this BIG release on 15th of this month. Got to finish everything by then. And given the fact that I am new to this firm and to the product on which I am working on, its gonna be one helluva tough task.

Hope that things will be a bit easy after 15th.

While I was busy banging code yesterday night George W. Bush was celebrating his splendid victory over Democratic chanllenger John Kerry. I am happy about the results, I always wished that Bush wins.