Monday, November 08, 2004

Waking up.......

7:00 AM. The Alarm goes, Tring...Tring...I manage to get my hands on it in the haze and daze of half sleepiness. I stop it and close my half open eyes.

7:05 AM. The Alarm goes, Tring....Tring...Its in the snooze mode. Goddammit. I get up and change the Alarm time to 7:30 and crash again.

7:30 AM. The Alarm goes, Tring.....Tring....I have to get up. Got to shave. Getup Rahul. If you enter the office canteen after 8:45, you won't be able to catch up with the damsel in the next office.

I am ready by 8:25 AM. I know its a bit late, because she usually finishes her breakfast by 8:50 AM. It takes atleast 20 mins from my place to the office. Nahh...Today I also have to stop at the laundry and give my clothes for wash and iron. I hurry up, as I am about to pull my car out of the parking, I realize I am missing something. Mobile. Now mobile is one thing which I need always. Why I even need it next to my bed when I go to sleep. I feel secure and connected when I have it with me. So I rush back to the fifth floor and get the mobile. Drive like Michael Schumaker to the office. The only difference, he normally is behind the wheels of a Ferrari while I am behind the wheels of a Maruti 800. While entering the canteen I look at the time, its 8:53 AM. She is done with her breakfast and must be already working by now. Curse myself for getting up late. Grab a Orange juice from the canteen and head for the desk.

Thats exactly how my day started.....

Coming to the weekend that was.....

Alexander of Dolce Music institute is going to give me Guitar lessons. Why I even attended the second class on Saturday. Alex is a cool dude with good knowledge about Guitar, Piano, Violin and Drums ( that's a long list ). He was in Singapore for couple of years where he was the lead guitarist of a band. He moved to Hyderabad and started DOLCE music institute. Taught me to play "The House Of The Rising Sun" by Animals in the first class. Cool huh....

After the class went to Abids and Koti to buy some books, ended up buying lots of stuff save books. Hyderabad streets are flooded nowadays with people shopping on the occasion of Diwali and Ramzan. After that tiresome shopping experience, good dinner was a necessity, we decided to go to Cafe Bahar which is famous for its Biryani. Biryani was definitely upto the expectations.

How about a movie? Rented out "Guns Of Navaron". I wanted to see this movie since a long time, never got a chance or time. In the CD shop met two gals from NIFT ( National Institute Of Fashion Technology ). And must tell you that NIFT crowd is GOOD.

Ok, so coming back to "Guns Of Navaron", if you guys have seen the movie I don't have to tell you what a great movie it is and stuff. Inspite of the fact that it was released in 1961, if you see the special effects, they are amazingly well done. And ofcourse when you have a cast which includes Gregory Peck, Anthony Quine and David Niven the movie is definitely going to be worth a watch.