Friday, January 21, 2005

Much Needed Break......

I am off to a small sleepy town "Kelashi", to meet Dad and Mom. Dad has been posted there since last year.

And he has been all praise for this place. Its a small town in the Ratnagiri district, on the coastal Maharashtra ( also known as Konkan ). Hoping to have some good time.( A bit scared because of the tsunami thing )

Will be posting some snaps of the country side once I am back from the trip.

I have been working pretty hard recently and need to slow down a bit. Maybe this trip will charge me up for quite some time.


You guys have a nice time and enjoy.


BTW Sania lost to Serena in the third round of Australian open. Nevertheless she has done us proud and considering the fact that age is on her side I won't be surprised if she bags home a grand slam title in the coming days.