Wednesday, July 21, 2004

No time

Really finding it tough to sqeeze some time from my hectic schedule to blog a few lines. My blogging frequency has suffered a lot because of this, the last self-blog came almost two weeks before and after that it has been forwards and some links all the way. At times a sofware professional's job becomes real erratic with no fixed course and time.

BTW saw Lakshya. Good movie. I never knew that Hrithik Roshan can act so well. Really loved the rock climbing stunts. Christopher Popp's cinemetography was awesome. Akhtar senior did a pretty good job with the dialogues and songs. Music of Shankar/Ehsaan/Loy is decent. I liked the "Agar mein kahu" number. Akhtar junior once again proved that he is a class director, but again I feel that Lakshya won't be a mass film just like Dil Chahta Hai. Eagerly waiting for his next movie.



For all you M. Night Shyamlan fans....Check out the following link
http://thevillage.movies.go.com/main.html