Friday, June 11, 2004

Party Time

I love Fridays...arguably the best day of week...I start getting into the weekend mood right from Friday morning, but prep for CAT and attending IMS classes is what normally makes my weekend, still I enjoy it. You get to stretch out and think beyond defects and releases. Considering the level of pressure under which IT professionals work, I think we should have Wednesday off as well. It will be nice...You know work for Monday, Tuesday take a small break on Wednesday, again work for Thursday and Friday before heading for that eagerly awaited weekend. Soundz great isn't it....

Planning to read "Zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance" again. Last time I read it, hardly got anything, it was an enriching experience though. Lets see how much I can grasp this time.

Read this on ET....( Dated June 11 2004, last page )

Did you know why the Post Office guys recalled their latest stamps?
They had pictures of marketing men on them, and people couldn't figure out which side to spit on.


Its funny, but at the same time I felt, it was a sick remark on someone's profession !!!