Thursday, June 10, 2004

Why Title?

Hmmm...Finished a release yesterday. Am reading this book....Autobiography of LEE IACOCCA. Amazing autobiography....One of the best books I have read in recent times. He was president of FORD and was sacked for some stupid reasons. Dude joined CHRYSLER and saved it from bankruptcy. Great motivator this book is. After reading all the hard work he did, I kinda felt sad, people put so much of efforts to achieve and look at me. Funny isn’t it....Instead of inspiring, the book actually depressed me a bit.

My CAT preparation is going nowhere. After sitting infront of this stupid monitor for almost 9 to 10 hourse, its really tough to pull yourself together and do some prep at home. But I have to do it.....Come what may, I have to do it....

Read this oneliner somewhere "If Oppurtunity doesn't knock.....Build a door".